Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3 Simple Ways to Develop Titanic Strength!

Complications are what hold back 99% of the people I know.

It's not that they don't eat enough, or the exercises are no good, or they have poor genetics.

No.

It's the bottom line that the program is way too complicated to derive results from.

We've had some of the skinniest dudes walk through our doors and we've transformed them into rock solid Gladiators.

Wouldn't you love to be strong and solid? I know you would, so don't waste your time on the other crap and start paying attention now.

It's time to go to school.

You are going to use 3 very simple tools, all of which are very cheap, or free.

But, all of them are convenient, and I do mean ALL of them.

- stones (free)

- bodyweight (anytime, anywhere)

- sandbags (cheap and easy to make)

I've seen some incredible gains in strength and rapid muscle gains when using these "tools".

Does this mean no barbells and no dumbbells?

Heck no. If you got em', use and work the heck out of them, all basics.

But, if you don't have them, you may need to make a sandbag but loaded with magazines.

That's right, maybe you live in the city, and getting pea gravel isn't exactly easy.

So, you get a canvas army navy duffle bag from e bay, then load it with old magazines.

I saw a guy do this on a national georgraphic special following some guys around in prison.

Wow, this dude was built like solid steel and he was squatting with his sheet tied around a bunch of magazines. He was working with those magazines I tell ya, he was sweating buckets.

I've seen the power of these tools, the sad thing is not enough people use these tools effectively or correctly.

It's time to remove the complication from getting the strength of a speeding freight train.

Just squat, push, pull, press and carry - work hard, work consistently, the results will come flooding in like a tidal wave.

Are you ready?

I know you are, now go get em'!

In strength,

Zach Even - Esh

P.S. - That's right, it's time for you to get your hands on the information you need to develop titanic strength and muscles of solid steel.

No guessing, all the answers are here for you, at http://UndergroundStrengthManual.com

"My strength has increased, as has my endurance big time thanks to the information in The Underground Kit! The more and more I immerse myself in the "Underground" methods the more I feel like an animal in a cage just waiting to spring forward and destroy everything in my path with cold, calculating efficiency!

Thanks for all the support, great advice and tips Zach!"

Stephen Jessup / Attorney Sunny South Florida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home