Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gladiators...are YOU ready?!?!

This is a great video, and of course you KNOW my love for wrestling.

This is a highlight reel from when Buddy Lee, jump rope extraordinaire was competing in his mid 30's at The Olympics!

You'll also see John Smith, who I attended his intensive wrestling camps twice during high school. I still remember attending and going through 4 sessions a day!

I get goose bumps when I tell stories about how intensely he drilled - AND, he needed 2 drill partners, and TWO was not enough. He was smashing people while drilling!






Oh yea, you'll also see Chris Campbell, who was also late 30's, and a Westfield native, 15 minutes away from my house!

And now we have wrestlers coming to The Underground from Westfield!

My final words for you, my friend.....

"No matter what you do, sport or not, go for the GOLD, accept nothing less!!!"

Dedicated to your success,

Zach Even - Esh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home