Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Am I addicted? Are you an addict?


I have been addicted to training since the first time I REALLY began training, which was 2 weeks before 8th grade ended.


I still remember squatting with 65 lbs. because that's the most I was able to press overhead!


I had Arnold's Encyclopedia opened up to the page where it teaches correct squat mechanics and that's how I learned to squat! Crazy, eh mate??!!


I'm still addicted to training.


Jim Wendler and I spoke about this at The DeFranco Seminar last Saturday. We loved the sport we played but we loved training more.


I'm addicted to all this "iron game" stuff, except now, I don't always lift iron, sometimes it's a keg, stone, tire or something else.


I have a few tires at the gym now, and sometimes I can't stop flipping them. It's an amazing full body movement and man does the heavy tire make you expend boat loads of energy.


At our upcoming Open House this Monday, I'm gonna pull out the 400 lb tire, and maybe the 600 lb tire as well.


Are you gonna try to flip the tires?
Which tire will you flip?
Prepare for it, you WILL get your hands dirty :)


I might have some sort of tire flipping contest as well - the winner will get ___________ (not sure yet, still thinking about it :)


The open house will be wild and crazy, if you're worried that your husband or wife, or girlfriend / boyfriend will get jealous, then bring your partner with you!


It's F-R-E-E!!!!


Time: 6 - 8 PM


Date: Monday, July 30


Address:


USC GYM / next to Apollon Gym

160 Talmadge Rd

Edison, NJ

08817


Do NOT dress nicely, you're only gonna get dirty, trust me :)


See you at The Underground!


--Z--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home