Friday, July 06, 2007

Wrestling, Wrestling, WRESTLING!

Lots of wrestling NEWS here this week:

On Saturday, July 28th, 10 AM EST, I will be LIVE on the air with Takedown Radio!

Make sure you tune in and listen LIVE! Who knows what they'll be grilling me on but I'll be telling it like it is so don't miss it!

Mark your calendars NOW!

--------

One SERIOUS line up of GREATS!

I won't cry though, unfortunately I can not make it, but if you can make your way to this star studded event to be held in Tx., you are a VERY lucky person!

Check this out: http://www.grapplersgym.com/public/444.cfm

My buddy, Mike Fry, organizing this event and we chatted on the phone about what's gonna happen at this seminar.

With my new gym it's tough to leave, plus, leaving my baby girl isn't easy either!

----------

The Underground Kettlebell Seminar that is being held at The USC Gym on Saturday, July 14th, sold out in less than 2 weeks!

Because of this, and all the follow up inquiries I keep getting, I will hold ANOTHER Underground KB Seminar somewhere around mid August for those who missed out.

Next time, you need to sign up ASAP and take advantage of the early bird special!

Feel free to post comments if you plan to attend the next KB Seminar in Mid August.

-----------

Until the next time,

stay tough & have an awesome weekend!

Coach Zach

PS - Enjoy the next UFC fights tomorrow night!
The line up truly is "stacked"!

PPS - If you want a jump start on how we train our combat athletes, go HERE Now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Zach..quick questions
Will there be a reconfirm sent out for the KB seminar next weekend?
Do I need to warmup before 10 or are we warming up before we get into it?

7:55 AM  
Blogger Zach Even - Esh said...

hey bro

we're all set, arrive no later than 10 am

we'll warm up together :)

--z--

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home