Sunday, July 01, 2007

The End.....

I was at the park today, strolling with my daughter, and man, the weather was BEAUTIFUL!

A cool breeze, no humidity and tons of sunshine.

Except....

There were countless people walking and talking on their phone!

Very few were running, jogging or walking and focused entirely on their own being, enjoying the outdoors and loving life.

Instead, we've got people who can not handle being disconnected.

The end of civilzation, could it be? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa

People need to stop feeling the need to over-communicate, I mean come on....

there's even dudes who sit on the bowl and have to chat on their cell....

I KNOW you've probably heard this yourself when entering a public bathroom at least once in your life!

We were fine before cell phones, we didn't need to talk to everyone all the time, and often times, you're just on the phone wasting time tlaking about nonsense.

It's quite often I'm ready to ditch my cell phone out the window as I drive on the highway, I know those 18 wheelers will give it a good ass kicking :)

No joke, these cell phone lovers are the people who could use a hard core dose of Underground Training, maybe even an Underground Boot Camp!

The fresh air, the physical exertion, it's a necessity for all humans, and I've said it before but I'll say it again....

Man was meant to be strong!

So what the heck, get out there and train at the playground...

here's a nice list of exercises to choose from:

push ups, pull ups, hand walking on the monkey bars, inverted sit ups, jumping onto picnic tables, picnic table presses, step ups onto the picnic bench, walking lunges and sprints.

Are you telling me the above movements won't offer a tough, result producing work out? You're RGHT if you KNOW they'll make you work! Test it for yourself and try all the movements above for a circuit of 20 minutes with as many rounds as possible.

ditch your phone and get busy!

--Coach Zach--

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Zach,
First and foremost, thank you for the inspiration you provide so regularly. You're a part of my blogroll, and I look forward to reading each and every thing you blog. You never fail to get me fired up! And often you echo my exact sentiments.
Last Monday you had your teleconference which I missed due to being on vacation, but I had hoped that you would record it and offer it as a purchase post-production so-to-speak. Since you'd not made that offer thus far, I thought I'd just come out and make the request. What d'ya say?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Zach Even - Esh said...

jennifer

which teleconference are you speaking of, it's been a while since I've had one, thanks for the great words!

--z--

1:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Okey, so now as I look back, I think I've lost my mind. Oh, well, at least I got a chance to tell you how great your blog is. :)

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home