Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm not surprised


I used to wonder how or why certain people were so successful in what they do. It certainly takes a balance between mental and physical preparation to achieve great success.

Last weekend, one of our grapplers beat another state place winner. Now, Jim Beshada didn't even place in the states yet, but he has gone on to beat other state place winners during this off season.

TJ Mitchell has done the same the past few months. He's beaten state place winners from in state and out of state!

I'm not surpirsed though, because these Gladiators are all doing something that the others are not doing......they're using this stuff, Right HERE.

The focus here is not to just get in excellent phsyical condition, but to also train the mind in such a manner that success is expected and success is also the norm. High levels of success are not a surprise to you when you constantly walk around feeling and envisioning your great performance.

This is what we do here, coupled with our Underground Training, success becomes the norm.

Wihth out a doubt, our specialized methods for combat preparation work BIG time, and the results are proven time and time again.

I wish I knew how to train like this back in the day, not just physically, but mentally as well. Instead, it's your time to reap the rewards! Now is your time! It's about YOU!

I don't want you saying what I just said...."I wish I knew about this back when I was competing." I am lucky enough to be able to pay it forward to you instead.

And you know what? I suffered many years of pain but it's all worth it, because now I can "Pay it forward" and thousands and thousands of Gladiators around the world are reaping the rewards now!

All you have to do is take the first step....

Dedicated to your success,

Zach Even - Esh

PS - let me tell you about the Gorilla. You Will take action NOW, won't you? Click Here and change your life forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home