Saturday, December 22, 2007

Last One Standing

I caught the final episode today, and, if you know me, I don't watch TV, but, some shows are dowright awesome and I hate to miss them.

Of course, I would always watch Sopranos and Entourage, always will :)

But Discovery Channel has some awesome stuff.....

Check this one out and look for the repeats or order the box set when it comes out:



The competitions and training look very tough, and what I saw today was brutal!

It's quite amazing, I'm sure guys like Tim Ferriss would fit in perfectly fine on this show :)

Stay strong,

Zach

P.S. - Just found out my story of "Underground Beginnings" is in a VERY cool book, which you can find HERE. I've been cruising through this book and love every ounce of info I have found, especially, public domain info. You'll be seeing an OLD book I have re-created and added MANY, MANY more goldmines of information to soon enough! How'd I learn how to get the info your way? You guessed it, Mr. Yanik Silver himself taught me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home