Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Trump Speaks Out

This Blog takes some slight turns as my own life changes and turns.

But, one thing I always had for the iron was Passion.

Passion makes the "work" easy, so all the sweat and pain that I go through, it's enjoyable, no matter how tough, I always love it. In fact, I hate workouts that offer no challenge.

Being a business man, much of my information, knowledge and practices are often learned through athletics and the iron game, and The Donald knows this all too well.

Even if you don't own a business or run a company, you should check this clip out:




Happy New Year to you my friend, thank you for being part of my blog, and remember, New Year Resolutions suck :)

Resolve to take action NOW, it's always the best time!

In Strength,

Zach Even - Esh

http://UndergroundStrengthCoach.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home