Thursday, March 08, 2007

Motivation from a BEAST!

I am not one who tries to motivate others, I believe it must come from within.

But, there are things that can psyche us up and cause greater drive and desire to become better at what we do.

My homeboy Robert McKee shows you some BEAST training and the result of hard, smart, hard core training.

Check this out....



I interviewed Robert for The Underground Strength Manual. It's a 2 part audio interview detailing his training, starting all the way from his days of bodyweight only training and more (which I can not reveal here!)!

But, if you live in LA, I would make the trip to train under Robert and his buddy, a man I have chatted with through the internet, Mike Castrogiovanni. Together, these guys are putting together some amazing methods that will skyrocket your performance!

If you are lucky enough to be in Sothern Cal., then make the trip and see what Dog Town Kettlebell Club is all about!

Stay tough and train hard!

Dedicated to your success,

Zach Even - Esh

PS - Have you checked this out yet? It's FREE :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home