Saturday, February 24, 2007

FREE Underground Teleseminar for You!

On Monday, Feb. 26th, 9 PM EST, I will be hosting an Underground Strength Teleseminar for FREE.

You don't want to miss this call!

HERE is the information you'll need to make it on the call:

Participant PIN: 725014

Dial-In Number: 1-641-297-7250


For the first 30 minutes, I'm going to give you the inside scoop on how this all began, and how I have consistently transformed countless athletes in less than optimal conditions: No facility, no fancy equipment, crappy weather and very little money!

After that I will open up the call and get Q & A rolling with you guys until 10 PM.

I have a crazy week ahead of me as I am about to head to Ohio for the Arnold Sports Festival. I'll be meeting my home boys from http://EliteFTS.com and doing a co presentation with Steve Cotter & Randy Couture Friday afternoon.

I have a million and one things to prepare for but I wanted to do something for my loyal readers!

The call will have 99 slots open, 1 of those spots is reserved for me.

Because I am a tech idiot, I cna not promise a replay file of this rare teleseminar. I will do my best to try and figure something out though :)

Until then,

get ready to travel to the Underground, Monday night!

Dedicated to your success,

Zach

PS - I decided to slash the price of my new e book as we approach Monday night for an ass kicking teleseminar! Hope to hear you on the call!

PPS - Once again, you info for the call is below:

Participant PIN: 725014

Dial-In Number: 1-641-297-7250

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home