Monday, February 19, 2007

The Man Who refuses to believe in boundaries!

Sometimes a gladiator comes along and defies all odds.

He doesn't allow the champions who reign to intimidate him, instead, he lets the reigning champions motivate him and he says to himself, "I can win, I am a man just like him, 2 arms, 2 legs, but the difference is I refuse to give up one inch of that mat and I will fight until I win, nothing less"

And so this man breaks through what others called "obstacles", he beats the so called "unbeatable" and he steps up to the challenge no matter who he faces.

Even if the devil comes out to battle, he never backs down...

Here's a man who defeated the best of the best, when he had never done so before.....

He made a decision to change all that....

take a look for yourself...



If you are a competitor in any sport, please pass this on to your friends, colleagues, fellow coaches and anyone else who you feel can benefit from this story.

More "stories" such as this need to become a regular part of competition.

I can appreciate these stories because I have seen them happen more and more lately.

I can also relate because I KNOW it takes a mindset more than it takes the right training. I trained harder than anyone else I knew, but I never had the right mindset.

I am out to make sure others don't go through my mistakes. It is now up to you to apply this lesson, or are you too arrogant to think you can improve your beliefs?

I think you'll take the right road!

Dedicated to your success,

Zach Even - Esh

PS - Check out the testimonials at http://undergroundstrengthkit.com - we've got some guy who really took heed to everything in the manuals and cd's and the results they experienced speak for themselves!

http://CombatGrappler.com

http://UndergroundStrengthCoach.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen's Gym at Crossfit Watertown, CT said...

Awesome stuff Z! Makes me want to train like a crazy women!
jen

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home