Thursday, February 01, 2007

Arnold Sports Festival Information

OK, many people have seen my spelling errors due to my typing with two fingers and excitement, this always leads to spelling mistakes, ha ha!

I incorrectly posted a product link last time, so here is the correct link:

And...
many people e mailed me asking about the details to The Martial Arts Seminar at The Arnold Sports Festival, here they are:
Randy Couture MMA Workshop

Randy Couture, UFC fighting Champion and former NCAA wrestling Champion, will present a FREE mixed martial art workshop on Friday, March 2nd at 1:00 to 2:30 pm in Hall C at the Columbus Convention Center.
Couture will fight for the UFC Heavy Weight Championship on Saturday night at Nationwide Arena.
The workshop will cover his personal training methods. If you wish to take part in the workshop arrive early. You should also visit his booth in Hall C where he will present his line of workout clothing and DVD's.

Day:
Friday, March 2
Time:
1:00p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Place:
Hall C, GCCCC, Arnold EXPO
Cost:
$10 EXPO ticket
The above info was taken directly from The Arnold Sports Fest web page.
I believe Randy will be leaving very shortly after the seminar as he will be weighing in for the fight. Steve Cotter and I will hang out afterwards to meet anyone and do Q & A.
The seminar will be packed, I have gotten a lot of e mails and messages from my space that there are MANY of you attending. This is not a hands on seminar but more of a presentation combined with Q & A from Randy.
I am looking forward to this experience like you wouldn't believe.
Training and combat sports are my love, they have been my first love since the age of 13! I can't wait to meet many of you and I know the entire weekend is going to be un-freakin-real!
Except, it is REAL :)
best,
Zach Even - Esh
PS - Never heard of Steve Cotter? Go here and find out!
PPS - For more details about the entire Arnold Sports Fest weekend Click HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home