Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Combat Q & A and new Article


Check out the latest I've done which you can get your hands on right now:


1) Bill Hartman is THE MAN! Ever since I heard about him, well before we ever met in person, the recurring theme about Bill is that he is the smartest man in the Performance Training Industry. I won't argue! Bill is a wealth of information and it's crazy how he actually understands so much.
This is the time when I will say, and many others, Bill has forgotten more than I have ever learned!

Bill recently did a little Q & A with me at his blog: http://billhartman.blogspot.com/

I read Bill's Blog regularly and it kicks major ass. Bill also did one of the Bonus interviews for MMA Experts and man does he deliver the REAL info and why / how you must do it for optimal results!


2) My new article in Tap Out Magazine is available at newsstands almost everywhere around the world. or, just get it at http://TapOuTMagazine.com


You'll see some pretty freaky training that you can perform at the Playground, I KNOW you're gonna love it!

Dedicated to your success,
Zach Even - Esh
PS - I would haul ass to the book store and check the magazine stands because Tap OuT sells OUT asap! How can you blame people for not buying this magazine when the information rocks the house?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home