Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Gladiators..Spartans..Warriors


My first ever book was The Gladiator Training Manual. It was a huge hit, and combat athletes around the world were eating it up like no tomorrow! It was barely over 100 pages at the time.
I still get e mails about it today from warriors around the world. This e book has been upgraded to the 1,000,000th degree, and is now The Ultimate Underground Strength Kit.

I was always heavily influenced by the Gladiators and Warriors from centuries ago. They were built rugged, with lean bodies, and they were tough as hell.


I knew that getting to their level of fitness and mental toughness would take much more than the traditional training I was used to doing in the gym. I also knew that if I wanted to give my athletes the best training, I was gonna have to take everything to a whole new level.
It has worked every time without fail. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you'll see that all 5 our wrestlers qualified for the states this year, no small feat in of itself, especially here in NJ where many of the top wrestlers in the country are coming from!
We've got football players coming here on a regular basis now because they know that football is combat, and if they plan to crush their opponents the want the edge that other guys don't have.
We even had a Football coach revamp his entire strength and conditioning program at his high school, the next year his team only had 1 loss and racked up 10 victories!
They made sandbags, cut logs, got tires for flipping and dragging and utilized the combative bodyweight drills to get his kids tougher, imrpove hand speed, learn how to become more efficient with hand to hand combat and skyrocket their confidence.
Today, I'll be heading to one of the top wrestling clubs in NJ to take the high school wrestlers through a combative workout utilizing bodyweight drills with and without partners. There is absolutely no equipment at this club but the workouts we get are phenomenal.
Do you need equipment to get in an awesome workout that builds Spartan muscle, lightning fast speed and brute strength? No, you can get it done with combative bodyweight drills.
Does using resistance help? You bet it does, especially when you're flipping tires, snatching, pressing and squatting sandbags, climbing rope and lifting stones. The carry over to combat sports, confidence and improving your physical appearance is downright freaky!
Now that Spring is around the corner, you'll want to discover the secrets of Gladiators, Warriors and Spartans. But, you better be mentally prepared.
This is tough training and there are no two ways about it or around it. Be ready to work like never before but also be ready to transform yourself like never before!
Are you ready?
I think you are.....
all you have to do is take the next step....
Dedicated to your success,
Zach Even - Esh
PS - What started out as a little gig training one wrestler has now become a world wide phenomenon. Who woulda thought? Certainly not me!
PPS - But back in the day, I didn't have the powerful imagination I have today. I always imagine greatness. I say why settle for anything less?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home