Friday, May 04, 2007

The clock is ticking, what are you gonna do about it?

Training as a busy man is not easy, I can really see why guys get into piss poor shape after they get married, have kids and work the normal 60 – 80 hr work weeks.

I said I can SEE why, I didn’t say that I can RELATE!

Excuses are ways for you to OK the fact that you are a quitter.

What happens is somewhere along all this work and exhaustion, these people lose focus and lose the love they have for taking care of their mental and physical being.

Soon enough, they stop living, they simply exist.

Time passes by, opportunities pass by, more excuses are made and life…..passes you by.

There is no better time than NOW to start kicking a** at what you do, what ever is you REALLY want to do!

Do you want to become the best damn YOU that you can possibly become?

If so, then deal with the fact that there will be times in which you will be tired, or exhausted, you will sacrifice, you will push your mental and physical limits and you will have to do what others do not do!

So what do I do, you ask??

I might train at 10 PM at night, heavy squats, heavy barbell rows, heavy military press, or maybe 15 minutes of brutal circuit training. I do this while others would have quit, or watched TV instead.

What do you do once that tired feeling takes over your body?

Does your mind convince you out of the training?

What about turning that dream of yours into a reality?

Do you let others talk you out of it?

Their realistic approach helps keep you as “normal” as they are, after all, if they’re not chasing dreams, why should you?

Maybe you say, “F**k it, I’m gonna dump my savings into this ONE passion I’ve always had and just go for it, or, you can lay in bed at night and wonder, “What if….”

Life is about living, not existing!

Whatever it is you want to do, NOW is the time, not tomorrow, not later, Right F**ing NOW!

Dedicated to your success,

Coach Zach

PS – The Underground is about more than just hard core training, it’s about transforming yourself into a GIANT, giving you the mental edge that most people don’t have so you can succeed at whatever you want in life! Mental AND physical toughness give you the EDGE that take you to the top!

You know what I’m saying, don’t you? This your chance, your opportunity to have 24 - 7 access to my coaching!

See you at http://UndergroundStrengthCoach.com

****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home