Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What's new is old

It’s me again, but I had to tell you how awesome these short workouts are going! I’m just as busy as you are, we’re all busy, but that’s no excuse to slack.

++++++++

If you like what you see here, please send this to another who would appreciate this info as much as you do. Thanks in advance!

Don’t forget to tell them they get a free course on Underground Training when they subscribe at http://combatgrappler.com/

++++++++++

After training a group of 5 guys and seeing them bust their humps through a tough workout of sleds, sprints, weighted pull ups, push ups and heavy lunges – I was motivated to skip my planned rest day and get busy!

When I have large groups or teams to train, I use the methods and tools you’ll find here at http://combatgrappler.com/ancient.html - this is ‘Underground’ training in it’s purest form. Homemade equipment or cheap tools from the local hardware store. The results speak for themselves as you’ll see when you take a look at the success stories.

+++++++++++

Here’s what I did in a VERY short amount of time:

Using my 1 pood kettlebell attached to a weight belt, I went back to back with overhand pull ups, dropped straight into belt squats and then walked over and cranked out parallel bar dips.

Pull ups got 2 – 6 reps and dips got 5 – 10 reps. Squats got 15 every set.

I didn’t go to fatigue at all. Instead I focused on being explosive and barely resting. I used this loaded circuit for about 7 or 8 sets, I didn’t even count, I just went for it.

After that I mixed in tons of bodyweight leg training: skater squats, pistols, lunge jumps and 1 legged reaches. All training was done barefoot. I threw in more pull ups, dips and various push ups as well: hindu push ups, med ball push ups and finger tip push ups.

Go out there and give it a try!

++++++++++++

Zach Even - Esh
The Underground Strength Coach

p.s. – See how we can transform you using ‘Ancient Training Methods for Modern Day Gladiators’ at http://combatgrappler.com/ancient.html

You'll see that once you go 'Underground' you NEVER go back!

p.p.s. - Stay tuned because very soon we'll be announcing the release of our latest project, 'Kettlebell Training for Combat'!

A few people have reviewed this DVD set and they have blown out of the water by what we've put together! I hope you're ready for this one! If you don't have a Kettlebell yet, you will WANT one after seeing this DVd set!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home