Sunday, March 05, 2006

One Crazy Deal!


I'm not a techy that's for sure. Computers and I often times need to arm wrestle to see who will be in control!

Here's what happened....

  1. I screwed up in my e journal stating an incorrect tournament placing for one of my athletes
  2. I sent a non working link through my follow up e journal

So, I figured I can get it right by using my Blog, and I hope this helps you out! Thanks for understanding and thanks for stopping by!


I just got the preview of my Ultimate Combat Kit, fully ready for my Underground Store.

It looks awesome, it IS awesome, and I hope someone can snag it for a VERY low price!

It starts at $ 4.97, and the bonuses alone are worth $ 113!!

Go HERE NOW to check it out while taking advantage of the dirt cheap price!
Good luck!
Zach Even - Esh
The Underground Strength Coach
p.s. - If you're a combat athlete you are going to love the mixture of all the informaiton you'll find in The Ultimate Combat Kit. The Kettlebell DVD will be unlike anything you've seen before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home