Sunday, February 19, 2006

Exciting News!




Wow, so much is going on here at The Underground I'm not sure where to start!

First, our First Ever Underground Seminar is already half way sold out after opening the registration doors only 3 days ago! The presenters and myself are amped up big time to kick ass and we've got some insane training and methods to cover! It's gonna be a GREAT time for anyone there!


Second, I just finished filming a DVD (ended up being 2 DVD's) on some KICK ASS training, but I don't want to reveal the specifics just yet, needless to say, it freaks me out just watching the footage so I am insanely psyched for this project!
I also have another product which will be released either at, or right after the Underground Seminar!
Third, I'm so pumped I wanted to hook you up with a special deal so go HERE to check it out.
Until the next time,
train smart & trian hard!
Zach Even - Esh
The Underground Strength Coach
p.s. - Here's that link again for our Seminar, http://combatgrappler.com/seminars.html - don't miss out on seeing Underground Strength Coach teaming up with The Diesel Crew and Cross Fit Philly for a day of off the wall, action packed, fun filled training!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home